A new mindset for good deals
Our experience with sales professionals all over the world—in large, medium, and small-sized companies—has revealed three predictable behaviors that most sales people experience.
- First is their reluctance to stop pursuing weak opportunities because they’re afraid they won’t hit their quota.
- Next is their apparent rush to close the deal without taking the time to really understand their client’s needs.
- Finally, the third behavior is the sales person’s inability to handle objections and pushbacks effectively.
The results are often over-investing in the wrong people and opportunities, under-investing in the right opportunities, and leaving money on the table by failing to uncover the business issues their clients are really striving for.
Do you feel under pressure? Are you still working to achieve your targets? Do you want to convince the client rather than entice? Then the likelihood is that you too are making the same mistakes.
You’re putting too much time into people and opportunities that will ultimately fail to provide a result. You haven’t managed to figure out what your client really needs.
There’s definitely room for improvement! With Qualifying Opportunities you learn how to develop the mindset and skillset of top salespeople. We equip you with their toolset to focus you on the right deals. You expand your relationships into strategic opportunities.
The results are lower cost of sales, increased deal sizes, increased win rates, and delighted customers!
Three new mindsets
Sales success calls for a different mindset. We offer you three new mindsets:
- First is Enable Decisions, where we emphasize the capability to help the client make incremental decisions along the selling cycle.
- Second is Win Fast, Lose Fast, where we help sales people understand that both Qualifying In and Qualifying Out are both appropriate and intelligent options.
- Finally, Handle Objections, focuses on dealing with a variety of predictable push backs in a way that allows the client to take responsibility for fixing and resolving the objection.
Want to know more?
We offer three programs as a training suite to strengthen your sales performance. Depending on where your challenge lies, you can also choose to use them individually. If you’d like to know more about the possibilities of Helping Clients Succeed for your organization, please contact