Everyone has a natural genius. Unlocking it is the secret to accessing more of each team member’s energy and ideas. To help your leaders get the most from their teams, share our guide, 5 Ways to Multiply Your Team’s Natural Genius, based on research by bestselling author Liz Wiseman.
Please fill out the form to receive our free guide via email.
5 Ways to Multiply Your Team’s Natural Genius — and Unlock Their Full Contribution
Genius is everywhere — if you look for it. Every person has things that they not only do exceptionally well but also love to do — their natural genius. And they want to contribute those abilities in ways that are seen and valued. By leading like a Multiplier, you can unlock the natural genius of every member of your team. Research shows that Multipliers get more from the people they lead — much more. They get more intelligent action, more skillful problem solving, and more concentrated effort.
In this guide, you will read about the following
- Ask each direct report for ideas about how they can use more of their natural genius.
- Reassign tasks and responsibilities across your team to better align with people’s genius.
- Give each direct report more ownership in an existing work area.
- Add an engaging side project to the person’s workload.
- Highlight and appreciate each direct report’s natural genius when you talk to them about their work.
“When people work with a multiplier, they hold nothing back. They offer the very best of their thinking, creativity, and ideas.”
– Liz Wiseman
Read more by downloading the guide.